Wheat is an item in Minecraft: Story Mode that can be used in crafting. It can also be considered a block while it is growing.
- In "Order Up!", a hungry townsperson with wheat can be seen waiting in line to use a crafting table in order to craft bread.
- In "A Journey's End?", Nell owns a secret stash of wheat.
- In "Hero in Residence", Jesse can get wheat, along with other crafting materials, from Stampy Cat and Stacy Plays to make cake and/or pumpkin pie.
- In "Jailhouse Block", Jesse is given wheat by Oxblood to make a cookie for Radar (Determinant).
- Jesse (temporarily)
- Nell (formerly)
- Hungry Sky City Townsperson
- Stacy Plays (formerly)
- In “A Journey’s End?”, Nell manages to grow wheat on normal dirt blocks, which is impossible to do in regular Minecraft.
- The blocks must be tilled in order to sustain crops.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.