- "That is a lot of lava. And fire. And other things that could burn you to death."
- —Olivia talking about the dangers of the Nether. src
The Nether is a hellish dimension that consists of oceans and waterfalls of lava, and most terrain consisting of netherrack and soul sand. It has no natural light, and all the light comes from lava, fire, and glowstone. It also contains Nether Fortresses made out of nether bricks. In addition, the nether is the only source of natural quartz and glowstone.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse's Gang travels to the Nether to escape the Wither Storm.
- In "Assembly Required", Jesse and Olivia/Axel travel to Redstonia/Boom Town and back through the Nether.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Gabriel mentions that Ellegaard built a flying machine in the Nether. (Determinant)
- In "A Journey's End?", The Old Builders mention that after an entire competing team is eliminated, all competitors in the team are sent to the quartz mines in the Nether.
- Zombie Pigmen (now known as Zombified Piglins)
- Endermen (rarely in normal Minecraft, appear more frequently in the Warped Forest biome)
- Wither Skeletons
- Magma Cubes
- The Old Order of the Stone
- Jesse's Gang
- Sebastian and Other Miners
- Some Competitors
- Hadrian (possibly)
- Mevia (possibly)
- Otto (possibly)
- Each block traveled in the Nether is the equivalent to eight blocks in the Overworld, thus making a trip across the Nether a quick and efficient way to reach far places in the Overworld.
- In Minecraft, there is a very small chance for an Enderman to spawn in the Nether.
- The Nether is based on Hell.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Jesse has the option to call this one of the "weirdest places in the world", even though the Nether is its own world.
- Because the Nether Update for normal Minecraft was released 5 years after the release of "The Order of the Stone", none of its content make any presence in both seasons.