- "I humbly invite you to my mansion for an evening of food and festivities with your fellow adventurers."
- —Invitation. src
The Mansion appears to be an extremely large building made out of mainly wood, nether bricks, and stone. The interior has many rooms including a kitchen, dining room, library, living room and others. The whole mansion is lined with secret passageways and booby traps. The front of the mansion features a wooden balcony and numerous sea lanterns used for lighting. The White Pumpkin possibly built it.
The mansion has a Portal Chamber underneath it, which is mostly made out of stairs and is accessed by going down a deep hole. In this basement, items of the deceased are collected, zombies are spawned, white pumpkins are grown, and a few more things. The White Pumpkin also keeps a fishing area and lots of cats down in the basement.
- The White Pumpkin (Owner)
- Cassie Rose (Owner)
- Winslow and other calico cats
- Endermites (Underground)
- Stacy Plays
- Stampy Cat
- The Mansion is referred to as the "Spooky Mansion" in the game's preview.
- A rare glitch can happen where regardless of gender, armor choice, or skin color, Jesse's portrait may appear as the white male Jesse wearing his original clothes.