The Temple of the Order of the Stone is a huge building that was constructed by The Order of the Stone as their base.
The Temple of the Order is located near the Nether Portal that leads out of the Nether. It is shrouded in the trees of this dense forest to keep it hidden.
The Temple's exterior appears to be constructed mainly out of stone bricks and nether quartz blocks and has an enlarged, stained glass build of the amulet outside it. There are several traps on the lower floor of the Temple, followed by a library. A staircase leads upstairs to the Tracking Device, which is used to track the members of the Order using the Amulet.
- Gabriel the Warrior (Formerly)
- Soren the Architect (Formerly)
- Magnus the Rogue (Formerly)
- Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer (Formerly)
- Ivor (Formerly)
- Radar (Determinant)
- Lluna (Determinant)
- Nurm (Determinant)
- Binta (Determinant)
- Kent (Determinant)
- Cam (Determinant)
- Fred Folk (Determinant)
- The Temple could have been destroyed and rebuilt, since it was not shown after "Assembly Required" until the events of "Below the Bedrock".
- This is probably because the Wither Storm follows the Amulet, which Jesse possesses, and Jesse never visited the Temple after Magnus and Ellegaard have both been found.
- The Temple was already a bit damaged when Jesse and his or her Gang first arrive, but it is shown that Lukas later fortified it, while Jesse was going with Axel/Olivia to find Magnus/Ellegaard, and Axel or Olivia were traveling to find the member the player didn't choose.