- For other Spider mobs, see Spider (Disambiguation).
Spiders have dark gray skin and are about one block tall. They have red eyes that glow in the dark and eight legs.
- In "The Order of the Stone", spiders can be seen in the forest. Later on, a spider jumps on and attacks Jesse. Petra will save him/her from it no matter what he/she does.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Jesse's Gang fights spiders in the mob grinder. Later on, Iron Golems fight spiders and other mobs in Soren's Fortress.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", there are spiders running away from the Wither Storm. Furthermore, a Spider Jockey can also be seen. In the maze Jesse will also have to fight off a spider and his/her sword will break.
- In "Order Up!", spiders can be seen while Jesse's Gang are fighting monsters. Numerous spiders can also be seen, when the The Blaze Rods are attacking Sky City.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", The White Pumpkin activates a trap that causes a group of spiders to attack Jesse and the YouTubers.
- In "Access Denied", there are numerous spiders in Crown Mesa which have been installed with Mind-Control Chips. When Jesse is attempting to destroy PAMA, he/she must fight off three Spiders being mind controlled by PAMA.
- In "Hero in Residence", spiders attempt to attack Petra and Jesse in underground tunnels and caves.
- In "Giant Consequences", while no normal spiders appear, a variant of spiders called Icy Spiders, attack Jesse, Petra, Jack, and "Vos" (Romeo in disguise) in a puzzle room. One of the puzzles is also to make a normal spider's face (determinant).
- In "Jailhouse Block", Prison Spiders, a variant of normal spider with red dots on their legs, presumably eyes, are first seen when Jesse and Jack/Petra attempt to escape the Sunshine Institute the first time going into The Burrows. Later after Jesse, Petra, Jack, Radar, Nurm/Lluna, and Xara escape the Sunshine Institute and go into The Burrows near the end of "Jailhouse Block", they re-encounter more prison spiders, and other hostile mobs, such as Prison Zombies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.