A Sea Lantern is a block in Minecraft: Story Mode that is used as a light source, similar to glowstone.
- In "The Last Place You Look", some sea lanterns can be seen when landing underwater in the mob grinder.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Soren and Jesse find a sea lantern inside Ivor's cottage. Soren explains that it was originally crafted by The Order of the Stone using prismarine crystals and prismarine shards. Later, Jesse uses it to solve a puzzle deep inside Ivor's cottage.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", sea lanterns are used as a source of lighting outside the mansion.
- In "Access Denied", sea lanterns are used as the primary source of lighting inside Harper's secret laboratory. There is also a portal made out of sea lanterns in the Portal Hallway.
- In "A Journey's End?", Hadrian has sea lanterns in his office and around his palace.
- In "Hero in Residence", Jesse uses a sea lantern to solve a puzzle in the Sea Temple.
- In "Giant Consequences", sea lanterns can be seen multiple times inside and outside Romeo's Icy Palace of Despair.
- The cover artwork for "A Journey's End?" features a portal made out of sea lanterns.
- In "Hero in Residence", if the player repeatedly crafts prismarine instead of the intended block, Petra will angrily give them a sea lantern.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.