- In "Access Denied", Jesse removes the Redstone Heart from the core of PAMA to shut it down.
- After returning to The Portal Network, Jesse inserts it into a secret slot opened by Harper. This makes a prismarine portal sink into the ground and stairs leading to the Atlas appear.
- In "A Journey's End?", Jesse shows Hadrian the Redstone Heart to strike a deal with him. The entire plot of the episode revolves around Hadrian trying to retrieve the heart from Jesse by any means necessary.
- In "Hero in Residence", the Redstone Heart can be seen in the Order Hall.
The Redstone Heart appears to be mostly red, as created with redstone dust. It also has a white-pinkish shape in the middle of each side which is shaped like a star. This appeared to be the heart's core.
The Redstone Heart is a unique power source used to control anything, which means it isn't actually dangerous and can be used for anything. It was used by Harper to create PAMA, and by Jesse to reveal the stairs to the Atlas.
- The Redstone Heart is exclusive to Minecraft: Story Mode.
- However, it seems to share a similar appearance to the nether reactor core when activated, except that it has the pattern of a redstone lamp.
- If Jesse looks at a book in Harper's Secret Laboratory, he/she will find a third book by Soren with the same name as "The Redstone Heart."
- The Redstone Heart appears to pulse periodically, supposedly repilcating the beating of an actual heart.
- The Redstone Heart beats slower than when it was inside PAMA.
- In episode 8 Hadrian revealed that the Redstone Heart belonged to the Old Builders and one day Harper left and took the Redstone Heart with her.