- "Jesse... I just had a thought. Maybe I can do this! Maybe I am a hero!"
- —Radar to Jesse. (Determinant) src
Radar has tan skin, black pupils, and black hair. He wears blue jeans, a green hoodie with white drawstrings, a light brown vest, a blue tie, and glasses. He has several black tattoos on his arms, typically covered by his long sleeves. If Jesse does not agree to work for The Warden, the Warden walks Radar out of The Iron Breathtaker and trips him over his foot, resulting with Radar getting a black eye and his glasses being fixed with tape.
Radar adores Jesse and the New Order of the Stone. He enjoys working for Jesse and likes to help him/her. If Jesse lets him temporarily run Beacontown or watch over the Clock, he gets excited. Radar is also nervous around the New Order of the Stone, evidenced by how he acts nervously around them at the beginning of "Hero in Residence".
He is also very organized, seen when he determinantly says "There's no schedule; everyone's running around unorganized" which he doesn't like as shown when he complains how disorganized the Sunshine Institute is, and when he deems the armors in Romeoburg barbaric because of how unorganized they are.
At first, Radar dislikes adventuring, shown in "Hero in Residence" when he tells Jesse how dangerous adventuring is. However, during the group's journey to the Icy Palace of Despair, Radar slowly becomes stronger. After seeing the natures of the Sunshine Institute, he becomes "Prison Radar" and starts to play tough, although his organized personality and admiration for Jesse are still often shown at times. Eventually, in "Above and Beyond", he returns to be the organized fan of Jesse.
- "Jesse is coming to my rescue. Just like I dreamed it."
- —Radar to himself about Jesse. src
In "Giant Consequences", Radar can be seen actually a little attracted to Jesse, saying he dreamt to be saved by them.
In "Below the Bedrock", Radar is seen fanboying Jesse and arguing with Petra about them.
He was a former worker on her inventory management team. He quit because he didn't like her nasty personality. He also doesn't like how she constantly tries to turn Jesse against her.
Radar seems to despise the Warden, as he tries to convince Jesse to not work for the Warden even when he is being tortured. He also tells Jesse that the Warden does not deserve an apology. However, he gasps after the Warden is killed by Xara.
Radar seems to care for Lluna. In Romeo's Icy Palace of Despair, Radar calls Lluna a "poor llama" when Stella hits her. If Jesse chose to leave Nurm behind, when Jack insults Lluna, Radar defends her.
- "I can't believe I'm walking out of the Order Hall WITH the Order. Ha!"
- —Radar to The New Order. src
- Radar: "I tell ya, I am just the luckiest!"
- Jesse: "Yeah?"
- Radar: "Oh yeah! Getting to work with you, hanging out with the Order... And living in the coolest town in the whole world: Beacontown."
- —Jesse and Radar. src
- "Thank you Jesse. I solemnly promise to uphold the duties of Clockmaster and to only use my powers for good."
- —Radar to Jesse. (Determinant) src
- "I'm worried enough for the both of us."
- —Radar to Jesse and Lukas. (Determinant) src
- "I'm gonna have to really step it up. I mean this is prison. So from now on... I'm Prison Radar."
- —Radar to Jesse. src
- "I'm gonna get my OWN mushrooms. Make my OWN stew. Disregard my bedtime. Break whatever rules I feel like! Within reason!"
- —Radar to Jesse. src
- "I'm gonna starve. Waste away. Poof. No more Radar."
- —Radar after seeing the other "guests" fight for the mushroom. src
- "But heroes are supposed to help people! Not hurt them..."
- —Radar to Xara. src
- "This is my time Jesse, I know it."
- —Radar to Jesse about sacrificing himself to the Giant Enderman. src
- "It would be great if I could go one day, just ONE DAY, without seeing something new and completely terrifying!"
- —Radar to everyone. src
- "You let Jesse go! Don't you have any decency?! It is NOT cool to go around smashing everything up, making a mess, and grabbing people! Aaaaah! EAT THIS!"
- —Radar to the Giant Enderman. src
- "Aw, you were worried about me?"
- —Radar to Jesse. (Determinant) src
- "Yeah! Logically, we're helping you more than you're helping us, which wouldn't help us help you. But helping us would help us help you more than you've ever helped anyone. So..."
- —Radar to Soup and Val. (Determinant) src
- "Yes! It's so fun! Flexing those brain muscles, taking your mind off the incredible misery in the world crushing down on you every-- I mean... uh... oh, look at that."
- —Radar about the trivia contest. (Determinant) src
- "Thanks boss. This... ah. You have been... you are... what I'm trying to say is that I promise I'll make you proud."
- —Radar to Jesse after being promoted. (Determinant) src
- "There is a LOT going on. Someone still needs to finalize the ideas for the Founding Day banners... The Cake-Baking Team can't agree on what color to make the front of their shop. The Wood-Makers Guild isn't super happy about their booth being next to the Fireworks Union. (Understandable). The delegate from Boom Town left word that she wanted to make a speech at the parade. Very odd? Blue hair? Smells like sulfur? Speaking of which, YOU should probably work on your Founding Day keynote address. Oh and rehearse it! Why didn't I factor in rehearsal time? Stupid STUPID. I'm sure I can shift a few things around, maybe push back your lunch with the Followers of Soren... They're very strange anyway. They'll understand. Maybe. And did you know Lukas left another draft for you to look at? I said you'd try and give notes when possible but not to get his hopes up. Annnnd then I left a general block of time for 'Founding Day Related Disasters'. Figured that would cover any of the various and sundry things that come up. Ahh! Sorry. Got in the zone there. What's up boss?"
- —Radar reporting to Jesse. src
- "'Wasn't the coolest?' Oh, no. Misfiling your acacia wood during material organization week 'isn't the coolest'. That was, that was a stripe too far! Just because I'm not some sword-swinging meathead, they think they can just walk all over me! Th-th-they think... They look at me, and my, well, skinny little arms, and they think they know me? They think they know me? Well, they are wrong, dead wrong! I mean, I have been an embarrassment sometimes... But it stops here! It ends today! And, I-I guess I'm done! Sorry!"
- —Radar to Jesse about Vos insulting him. (Determinant) src
- "I know me too!! Just think about all the amazing things we'll be able to do! The new buildings, the new inventions, the new structures... I've got some big plans, big big plans, that I want to pitch you. It'll be great! I swear! First, I think we should set up a couple of meetings. Maybe see about a conference with the fireworks guild, get a celebratory display going... Finally-- finally-- do that lunch with the Followers of Soren. Oh, oh, oh!-- and I finally checked the mail chest and, boy were we behind on our correspondence. You received a letter from someone named Aiden? Something about wanting to redeem himself. No idea what that means. And a rather cryptic note from someone with the initals 'WP' that just said 'Look out'. Strange. Anyway! Point is, we've got a lot of work to do and I can't wait to start!"
- —Radar to Jesse after Jesse decided to stay in Beacontown. (Determinant) src
- Fishing Rod (Determinant)
- Cookie (Determinant and temporarily)
- Mushroom Stew (Determinant and temporarily)
- Enchanted Iron Sword (Determinant and temporarily)
- Diamond Sword (Determinant and temporarily)
- Water Bucket (Determinant and formerly)
- Multiple Prison Zombies (Determinant)
- Radar is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, who previously voiced Paul Lingard and Bob in The Walking Dead Season 3: A New Frontier, also made by Telltale Games.
- Willy is also voiced by Yuri Lowenthal.
- Eric Stirpe revealed the following about Radar on Tumblr:
- It was revealed that Radar previously lived in Champion City.
- The game makes a reference to Ben 10 when Jesse tells Radar "It's hero time!" when escaping the golems, which is Ben 10's catchphrase. This is because both are voiced by Yuri Lowenthal.
- Radar may be a reference to the 1972-1983 show M.A.S.H. One of the characters was, coincidentally, named Radar. They have similar personalities and look alike.
- If Jesse looks at the octopus statue in "Hero in Residence", Radar will state that he loves seafood.
- It is completely unknown how Radar could enter the Terminal Zone (if Jesse left him behind in Episode 4), as the portal entrance was concealed by Romeo's bedrock layer.
- If you save Fred's people in "Below the Bedrock", he will return in "Above and Beyond" with the Giant Enderman and save Jesse, Petra, Jack and Romeo (determinant).
- Radar is the third character to sing in Minecraft: Story Mode, the second being Jack, with "Jack's Lament", and the first being Soren with "Soren's Farewell Song".
- The song he's been told to sing, according to Eric, is "Taste My Bravery." 
- Radar uses the Alex player model, with thinner arms.
For all images related to Radar, go to Radar/Gallery.
- ↑ http://stirpicus.tumblr.com/post/162959187721/not-sure-if-this-has-been-asked-yet-or-not-but
- ↑ http://stirpicus.tumblr.com/post/163387950356/is-radar-an-intern-or-assistant-ive-been
- ↑ http://stirpicus.tumblr.com/post/168948380366/is-radar-a-cat-or-a-dog-person
- ↑ http://stirpicus.tumblr.com/post/169048953041/radars-song-taste-my-bravery