- "A query... Have you ever seen the effects of a Splash Potion of Slowness?"
- —Ivor, before splashing a potion of slowness. src
A Potion of Slowness is an item in Minecraft: Story Mode that is used to make entities move slower.
- In "Assembly Required", Ivor splashes a potion of slowness on Jesse's Gang so he can escape Soren's library.
- In "The Last Place You Look", the effects of the potion of slowness can be seen wearing off.
- In "Below the Bedrock", Ivor splashes a potion of slowness on Petra, Radar, and (determinately) Lluna in order to fight Jesse.
- In Minecraft: Story Mode, slowness potions work differently, as it seems to slow every single aspect of the affected person, even their sense of time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.