A Potion of Invisibility or Splash Potion of Invisibility is an item in Minecraft: Story Mode that can be used to turn the user invisible.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Ivor uses a potion of invisibility to escape from Jesse's Gang in The Nether.
- In "Assembly Required", Ivor uses a potion of invisibility to turn invisible and hurl potions of harming at Jesse and Petra/Gabriel.
- In "Order Up!", Ivor offers Jesse a potion of invisibility so that he/she may escape the hostile mobs and get to the Blaze Rods unharmed.
- In "Access Denied", Ivor has the two remaining potions Jesse didn't take. If Jesse does not use the potion of invisibility in episode five, the potion is able to be selected then.
- In "A Journey's End?", if Jesse saves Ivor in the Spleef field, and Ivor still has the potion of invisibility, Ivor will show the potion to distract Slab. The potion is crushed before Ivor has a chance to drink it.
- In 'Above and Beyond', Ivor mentions he used an invisibility potion to watch Romeo in secret.
- The potion of invisibility only seems to last a few seconds in Minecraft: Story Mode; whereas in Minecraft, potions usually last at least over a minute.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.