- "Porkchop" redirects here. For other uses, see Porkchop (Disambiguation).
- In "The Order of the Stone", Otis can be seen selling porkchops.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Reuben drops a porkchop upon his death.
- In "Order Up!", Lukas notices Reuben's framed porkchop and mentions it to Jesse and Petra.
- In "A Journey's End?", when Jesse's gang arrives back in the Order Hall, the player can see Reuben's porkchop is still there.
- In "Hero in Residence", Reuben's porkchop can still be seen in the Order Hall.
- In "Above and Beyond", three cooked porkchops appear in Beacontown; they are the remains of Esteban, Smushy Cutecheeks, and Lord Von Thunderpork VI.
- Reuben was almost turned into a porkchop in Episode 1, when Otis wanted to kill him for meat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.