A Pickaxe is a tool and weapon in Minecraft: Story Mode that is mainly used to mine stone-type blocks.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Petra uses an iron pickaxe to save Jesse from a spider.
- Jesse also uses a wooden pickaxe when collecting stone for the build.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Jesse has the choice to craft a diamond pickaxe to destroy the command block.
- In "A Journey's End?", if Jesse saves Petra in the Spleef field, Petra drops a diamond pickaxe when she is eliminated by Clutch.
- After Jesse leaves Hadrian's Palace and returns to the Competitors' Village, Harper shows Jesse a diamond pickaxe that she will use to save all the miners.
- After the game, "The Walls," ends, Hadrian and Mevia uses multiple weapons including diamond pickaxes to fight against Jesse. Jesse later obtained two pickaxes from Harper and uses them to clear obsidian placed by Hadrian and Mevia.
- In "Hero in Residence", Jesse sees miners with pickaxes in the mineshaft in Beacontown.
- In "Giant Consequences", Jesse crafts a diamond pickaxe to escape The Admin's puzzle.
- It is also used to break obsidian, and to climb up to the clock.
- In Episode 7, when Jesse is mind-controlling a zombie, he/she mentions that a pickaxe is needed to collect hardened clay.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.