A Painting is an object that is mainly used as a decorative object, although in certain cases it is used for other, non-decorative uses.
- In "The Last Place You Look", several paintings can be seen inside Soren's Laboratory, including a painting of a golden apple.
- In "Order Up!", the entrance for the Build Club is located next to a painting.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", the White Pumpkin uses paintings with peepholes to know when to activate traps. There are also portraits of everyone visiting the Mansion hanging in the foyer.
- When a character dies, the person's painting is replaced with another painting, but this time with a red "X" on it.
- In "Access Denied", Jesse and Ivor come across a painting called "The Big Difference" in a mesa biome. The painting perfectly depicts the terrain directly behind it, with the only difference being the absence of a cactus.
- In "Below the Bedrock", when Xara returns to her home only to find her bed missing, a painting of the admins (Romeo, Fred, and Xara) are shown.
- Later in the episode, when Jesse's gang arrived in Fred's Keep, Jesse can also craft a painting for Wanda.
- There are 60 different possible paintings for Jesse in "A Portal to Mystery", 10 for each of Jesse's "skins" that a player can choose from, due to there being 10 types of armor available (including Magnus' or Ellegaard's).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.