A Minecart is a transport vehicle used in Minecraft: Story Mode. It allows users to travel far distances at high speeds over rails.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse's Gang travel on the Nether Minecart System using Minecarts.
- In "Assembly Required", Jesse and Olivia/Axel travel to Redstonia/Boom Town in Minecarts.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Jesse's Gang and Soren escape Soren's Fortress via Minecarts.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", if Jesse chooses to build a rocket Minecart, he/she will use a Minecart collected by Axel/Olivia to get into the Wither Storm.
- In "Order Up!", hidden inside the palace of Sky City, is a Minecart system which leads to the secret basement with numerous Spawn Eggs.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", if Dan dies, he will drop a Diamond Minecart.
- In "Giant Consequences", there are minecart roller-coasters in Romeo's Icy Palace of Despair.
- In "Below the Bedrock", Jesse, Petra, Radar, Jack, and Lluna/Nurm use minecarts to travel between multiple locations in the Underneath.
- In Minecraft, a Minecart requires boosts (Powered Rails) within a certain distance all the way to go further, or it will slow down; while in Minecraft: Story Mode, only an initial boost is required.
- In Episode 4, if Jesse asks Ivor if they can travel any faster, he will say: "Not unless you have a minecart."
- In Episode 6, DanTDM drops a Diamond Minecart if he is killed (Determinant).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.