The Mind-Control Headset, or Trans-migrational Headset, is a tool found exclusively in Minecraft: Story Mode that featured in "Access Denied". It can be used to hack into and control entities that have Mind-Control Chips installed.
- In "Access Denied", Jesse finds a mind-control headset inside Harper's secret laboratory which he/she uses to hack and control hostile mobs installed with mind control chips in Crown Mesa. Later, the headset is remotely destroyed by PAMA.
- When Jesse is wearing the mind-control headset, he/she can see the text 'Harper v 220.127.116.11' on screen.
- The mind-control headset seems to resemble a VR (virtual reality) headset.
- It is unknown whether the headset can hack mind-controlled citizens.
- The mind-control headset used to be textureless, as seen in the Official Trailer for "Access Denied".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.