- "A three-headed ghast?! Yikes! Why would The Admin create that?!"
- —Jesse astounded to see the Giant Ghast. src
The Giant Ghast is, like the name, a giant ghast, that has three faces: one on its front, a smaller one on its right side, and an even smaller one on its left side. It is dark gray in color, rather than white, and has a vulnerable red spot on top of its head.
- In "Jailhouse Block", towards the end of the chapter, Jesse encounters the Giant Ghast while in the maze of the Sunshine Institute. It then attacks Jesse and summons several other ghasts to attack him/her.
Cause of Death:
- Ghasts (Indirectly)
When Jesse knocks back a fireball at the Giant Ghast, it starts spitting multiple fireballs and hitting the other ghasts, which causes them to fire back. Jesse then jumps on a couple of ghasts' heads to reach the Giant Ghast and stabs it in its weak spot, killing it and the other ghasts in the vicinity.
- Unlike other ghasts, it shoots multiple fire charges at once, rather than just one. It can also survive deflected fire charges.
- As said by Eric Stirpe, the writers for "Jailhouse Block" called this three-headed ghast variant the "Giant Ghast."