- "A three-headed ghast?! Yikes! Why would The Admin create that?!"
- —Jesse astounded to see the Giant Ghast. src
The Giant Ghast is, as the name implies, a giant version of a ghast. It has three faces: the main one at the front and smaller, secondary ones on its right and left side. It is dark gray in color, in contrast to the normal white, and has a vulnerable red spot on top of its head.
HP: ~900, or ~57 fireballs
- In "Jailhouse Block", towards the end of the chapter, Jesse encounters the Giant Ghast while traversing through the maze of the Sunshine Institute. It then attacks Jesse and calls upon several normal ghasts to attack them.
Cause of Death:
- Ghasts (Indirectly)
When Jesse knocked back a fireball at the Giant Ghast, it began spitting several fireballs around itself frantically, accidentally hurting the ghasts around it. This was taken as an attack by the Giant Ghast and led the normal ghasts to fire back. Jesse then jumped on some ghasts' heads to reach the Giant Ghast to stab it in its weak point. They killed it along with the normal ghasts.
- Unlike other ghasts, it can shoot multiple fire charges at once instead of one. It can also survive being pelted with multiple fire charges.
- As said by Eric Stirpe, the writers for "Jailhouse Block" called this three-headed ghast variant the "Giant Ghast."