- "That... is the biggest... Enderman... I've ever seen."
- —Radar astounded to see the Giant Enderman. src
The Giant Enderman is an antagonist that first appeared briefly in "Jailhouse Block", and played the role as the primary antagonist during Below the Bedrock. It is an exclusive variant of Endermen, created by Romeo.
The Giant Enderman is, as the name suggests, a giant Enderman with minor differences, such as a glowing, purple mouth, and an exposed rib cage.
- In the ending of "Jailhouse Block", before the episode ends, the camera moves slowly to the Giant Enderman, and it screeches.
- In "Below the Bedrock", it appeared near the tower to the Sunshine Institute, tearing it apart, having to force Jesse, Petra, Jack, Radar (who had provoked it by staring right in its eyes), Nurm/Lluna, and Xara to flee. It reappeared near the Oasis, while Jesse, Petra, Jack, Radar, and Nurm/Lluna are riding minecarts. When the gang reunites near the portal to escape the Underneath, the Giant Enderman tries to tear it apart but ends up failing. Fred's people or Radar are either left behind by Jesse to distract the Giant Enderman to escape.
- In "Above and Beyond", if Radar is left behind in the previous episode, the Giant Enderman would follow him into the Terminal Space, where it confronts the glitched Prismarine Colossus, buying Jesse, his allies and Romeo time to escape. In a short but grueling fight, the Giant Enderman proves to be more than a match for the glitched Colossus to handle, teleporting away from its attacks before they could connect. Eventually dragging it from behind, it then kills the Colossus by ripping its head off, letting out a screech before disappearing into an unknown location.
- Prismarine Colossus (Determinant) If Jesse chooses to leave Radar behind in the underneath and save Fred's townkeepers, Radar will come to the terminal zone being chased by the Giant Enderman. The Giant Endermen takes off the head of the Prismarine Colossus.