- In "The Order of the Stone", some ghasts attack Jesse's Gang in the Nether Minecart System, then get killed by Jesse.
- In "Assembly Required", a ghast attacks Jesse and Olivia/Axel before the Nether Portal to Redstonia/Boom Town. Jesse has three choices to deal with it: shooting it with a bow, dragging it down with a fishing rod, or deflecting the fireballs with a sword.
- In "Order Up!", there are numerous ghasts summoned by the Blaze Rods floating above Sky City.
- In "Jailhouse Block", Jesse and Petra/Jack run into a ghast while escaping the Sunshine Institute in the beginning of the episode, Later, Jesse battles many ghasts, one of which being the Giant Ghast, while escaping the maze.
- Ghasts shoot out fireballs, which can be deflected by a sword in order to defeat them.
- In Minecraft, a ghast's fireball can also be knocked back by shooting them with arrows.
- Unlike in Minecraft ghasts can be found in the otherworld at the Sunshine Institute.