- "But we've got something they don't... fireworks."
- —Jesse to Axel and Olivia at the EnderCon Building Competition. src
A Firework Rocket is an item in Minecraft: Story Mode. It can be used to create a harmless, colorful explosion that serve aesthetic purposes.
- In "The Order of the Stone (Episode)", Jesse, Axel, and Olivia build an entry at the EnderCon Building Competition, which shoots firework rockets from two dispensers.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Lukas (determinant) and The Ocelots (determinant) will shoot firework rockets to distract the Wither Storm, therefore saving Jesse, Axel, and Olivia from being caught in it's tractor beam (determinant).
- In "Above and Beyond", Jesse's Gang made a plan to use Firework Rockets to get to Romeo's tower. He/she crafts fireworks in a Fireworks Guild disguise and uses them along with Elytra wings to get to Romeo's tower.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.