- "Why waste time planting sugar canes when it could be planting itself?"
- —Farmer Gloria to Jesse. src
Farmer Gloria is a minor character in Minecraft: Story Mode and a resident of Redstonia. She appeared as a determinant character in "Assembly Required" who invented the Auto-Farming Machine. She is voiced by Erin Yvette.
- She makes cookies from the sugar cane produced from her invention, despite the fact that the recipe for cookies in Minecraft doesn't involve sugar.
- She has a similar appearance to the EnderCon Announcer.
- It is possible that Telltale Games just copied the model without deciding a new style.
- She, along with most people in Redstonia, wishes to become Ellegaard's protégé.
- If Jesse tells Mabel she can make machines better than her Cow-a-Pult, or blows up Old Farmer Man's TNT Cannon by pulling the lever (which will result in Mabel's Cow-a-Pult being destroyed), then Farmer Gloria will give Jesse two redstone torches.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.