- In "A Portal to Mystery", The White Pumpkin has a Portal Chamber filled with countless endermites which is used as a death trap for Jesse's Gang.
- The Endermites in "A Portal to Mystery" are actually just modified Silverfish filtered purple and given ender particles, making them resembles the initial design of Endermites in Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, they have only a single, square segment with a head on one side, and have one red eye.
- In Minecraft, Endermites have a 5% chance to spawn when an ender pearl is thrown.
- It is unknown if The White Pumpkin used this method to create them (although considering how wasteful it is, this is unlikely).
- Cassie Rose claimed that Endermites were "eternally hungry", however, this is not true, as they despawn after 2 minutes in regular Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, Endermen are hostile towards Endermites, and will attempt to attack them.
- In the subtitles of Minecraft: Story Mode, endermites are referred to as "Ender-mites".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.