- For other uses, see Enderman (Disambiguation).
- "I found that when you give people what they want, they turn on you. They become resentful... It's why I prefer Endermen. They always do what you expect, almost to a fault."
- —Soren the Architect. src
Endermen are neutral mobs in Minecraft: Story Mode. Most of them are commonly found in The End, though they can naturally spawn in the Overworld in dark areas. They can also spawn in The Nether, though much less frequently.
Endermen have the ability to pick up and place blocks. Some endermen, who have been trained by Soren, can even build simple structures. They will teleport on their own will or if they are targeted by a thrown snowball, potion, or shot arrow.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse has the choice to build an enderman for the EnderCon Building Competition.
- In "Assembly Required", Jesse and his/her gang see several endermen in Soren's Fortress.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Jesse's gang encounter several endermen in the End, and it is revealed that Soren researches them and is trying to teach them to build.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", the endermen pick up blocks from the Wither Storm by attacking it, thus opening a hole in it for Jesse to get inside.
- In "Jailhouse Block", an enderman appears after Jesse's gang escapes the Sunshine Institute, called the Giant Enderman.
- In "Below the Bedrock", the giant enderman attacks Jesse's gang. It later returns and attacks Fred's people.
- In "Above and Beyond" (determinant), if you choose to make Radar a distraction and save Fred's people, then the Giant Enderman will follow radar to the Terminal Space and will try to fight the Prismarine Colossus.
- Endermen have been shown to hate water; therefore, when the End was flooded in "The Last Place You Look", they all entered the Overworld to escape from the water in "A Block and a Hard Place". They returned to the End after the Wither Storm's demise.
- In Minecraft, a player is unable to take a block held by an enderman without killing it. However, this does not apply to Minecraft: Story Mode, as Jesse is shown to simply take the block right out of an enderman's hand. Jesse can also knock a block out of an enderman's hands in Episode 4.
- As they also hate being looked at in the eye, endermen were provoked by the Wither Storm's tractor beam, as it was the Storm's "eye."
- Gary and Sally are mentioned in Soren's Farewell Song. They could possibly be endermen.
- In "Order Up!" and "A Portal to Mystery", two of the four books that Soren has written, which are about endermen, can be found on bookshelves. Soren's two other books, which don't involve enderman, can be found in "Access Denied" and "A Journey's End?".