- In "The Order of the Stone", the elixir is stolen by Jesse/Axel and is later thrown to the Wither Storm to stop it. However, the Wither Storm protects the command block in time, and it does not work.
- The elixir doesn't work unless the command block is exposed on the Wither Storm.
- Despite looking like a drinkable potion, the elixir is a throwable potion.
- Even if clicked/touched/pressed in time, the Wither Storm manages to protect itself quickly enough.
- When Jesse and Axel first discover the elixir, Axel claims that he had dreamt of it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.