Cave Spiders are hostile mobs found in Minecraft: Story Mode.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Jesse's gang fights numerous hostile mobs, including cave spiders, in Soren's Fortress.
- In "Order Up!", Jesse's gang fights several cave spiders while escaping the Temple of the Old Builders.
- In "Jailhouse Block", several cave spiders, along with their regular variants, appear in the maze of the Sunshine Institute. Unlike normal cave spiders, however, they glow red in some spots.
- In Minecraft: Story Mode, cave spiders are a lot smaller than how they appear in Minecraft itself.
- While fighting the mobs in Soren's Fortress, it is possible for Jesse to be attacked and poisoned by a cave spider.
- Unlike original Minecraft, a cave spider's poison can kill the player, as opposed to weakening them.
- Petra's line, "Why did it have to be cave spiders?", is a reference to Indiana Jones's famous quote: "Why does it have to be snakes?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.