A Beacon is a block in Minecraft: Story Mode that projects a beam of light when powered.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Lukas and The Ocelots use a netherstar given to them by Petra to make a rainbow beacon.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Jesse uses the Withered Nether Star dropped by the Wither Storm to activate a series of rainbow beacons representing the colors of The Order of the Stone.
- In "Hero in Residence", a fountain with the colors correlating to the Order of the Stone is displayed in Beacontown.
- In "Above and Beyond", the colored fountain is shown again when Romeo takes over Beacontown. The beacons are now colored red.
- In regular Minecraft, a beacon is activated through single consumption of one of following materials: iron ingot, gold ingot, emerald, or diamond. No functional difference of which material is chosen.
- Also, the color projected by the beacon can be changed by placing stained glass above it.
- In episode one, unlike most beacons, The Ocelot's beacon appears to be made out of gray stained glass.
- This, however, could simply be that they had placed gray stained glass over the beacon and it replaced the normal glass.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.