A Banner is an object in Minecraft: Story Mode that is mainly used for decoration.
- In "The Order of the Stone", several banners can be seen inside Jesse's Treehouse. Later, when Jesse, Axel, and Olivia are walking through a forest they stumble upon numerous banners. Later when in the Old Order's temple, a banner can be seen with the amulet.
- In "Assembly Required", If Jesse goes with Axel to Boom Town (Determinant), then he/she can see several banners on display, including one depicting the amulet.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place" four banners can be seen in Ivor's lab, representing the members of The Old Order of the Stone, excluding Ivor.
- In "Order Up!", when Jesse and Petra visit the Order Hall, he/she can see banners displayed from either Boom Town or Redstonia depending on whose armor Jesse took in "The Last Place You Look".
- In "A Journey's End?", some banners of The Games and Tim can be seen on display in the Competitors' Village.
- In "Hero in Residence", banners of Reuben and Magnus (Determinant) can be seen in the Order Hall.
- Later, various banners can be seen in Beacontown.
- In "Giant Consequences", banners can be seen in Beacontown.
- In "Above and Beyond", banners of Romeo's Jesse disguise and an ocelot banner are seen in Beacontown.
- It is revealed in Episode 1 that Jesse has a poster collection.
- Unlike in Vanilla Minecraft, banners in Minecraft: Story Mode aren't restricted in combination of certain patterns.
- As an Easter Egg, there is a Mojang banner present at EnderCon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.