- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Jesse has the option to craft a command block enchanted diamond axe in Ivor's Cottage.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", the main antagonist, The White Pumpkin uses an enchanted diamond axe as a weapon.
- In "A Journey's End?", Clutch uses diamond axe to beat competitors including Petra/Ivor.
- In "Giant Consequences" While trying to escape The Admin's Minigames, Jesse can craft a Diamond Axe instead of a Diamond Pickaxe, then a Shulker will hit him/her and effect him/her with levitation resulting in a death.
- In "Jailhouse Block", Nurm can get iron axes if the player chose to leave Lluna behind.
- Though axes are not essential in Minecraft, they are useful for quickly cutting down large number of trees and do more damage than swords, though having a longer cooldown time.
- In the 1.9 Combat Update, Axes of any tier deal more damage than their sword counterpart, but take longer to recharge.
- The Command Block Axe closely resembles a diamond-encrusted golden axe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.