Armor stands are items that are able to hold and display wearable items in Minecraft: Story Mode.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse is shown hitting a pumpkin on an armor stand with a wooden sword.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Soren has two armor stands with enderman suits on them.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Ivor has eight armor stands, each with a different set of armor on it in his secret laboratory.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", there is a White Pumpkin costume on an armor stand behind the painting in the dining room, and later, Jesse and Petra get scared by a armor stand with The White Pumpkin's disguise on it when exploring the lair. Another one is near a door.
- In "Access Denied", the Mind-Control Headset Jesse uses is first removed from an armor stand.
- In "Hero in Residence", Jesse, Petra, Jack and Nurm get in the Order Hall, Jesse pulls a lever, and it reveals all ten armor choices on armor stands.
- In "Below the Bedrock", Jesse mentions his armor stand which was destroyed by Petra, after seeing an armor stand in Romeo's Cabin.
- In Soren's laboratory, a larger variant of the armor stand can be seen which is used to hold Soren's enderman suit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.