- "Take this amulet, and guard it with your life!"
- —Gabriel when giving Jesse the amulet. src
The amulet is designed so that when a member of the Order of the Stone is nearby, his/her respective color on the amulet glows.
Each color present on the amulet represents a different member of the Order of The Stone:
- Red stands for Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer/Olivia
- Navy Blue stands for Ivor/Jesse
- White stands for Soren the Architect/Lukas
- Green stands for Magnus the Rogue/Axel
- Cyan stands for Gabriel the Warrior/Petra
- In the opening cut-scene of Episode 1, Soren can be seen with the amulet. It can be assumed that he had just crafted it, because he was seen with it in front of a crafting table.
- However, it is unknown what Soren used to craft the amulet.
- In Episodes 5 and 8, the amulet can be seen on display inside the Order Hall.
- Ellegaard's and Magnus's colors (red and green, respectively) are on opposite sides of each other. Coincidentally, red and green are on the opposite sides of each other on the RYB color wheel. This could be a reference to their opposite personalities.
- It was confirmed by Eric Stirpe, that the amulet was reprogrammed and now, it tracks down The New Order of the Stone. However, this has been falsified in Below the Bedrock.
- The navy blue light of the amulet glowed when Ivor revealed himself in "Below the Bedrock", but it did not seem to glow when he was gone, even though Jesse was nearby; this may hint that the amulet was reprogrammed back to what it was before.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.