- "You just can't stand to see someone else in the spotlight, can you? You just can't let anyone else win!"
- —Aiden to Jesse. src
Aiden is a character in Minecraft: Story Mode, who appears as a minor antagonist in "The Order of the Stone" and the main antagonist in "Order Up!". He was one of the four members of The Ocelots, a team of builders rival to Jesse's gang. He later forms his own group, The Blaze Rods. He is voiced by Matthew Mercer.
Aiden has brown hair and wears a black jacket with the face of an ocelot (two crossed blaze rods in "Order Up!") on it. Under this, he wears a green shirt with yellow buttons similar to Magnus' armor. Later in Episode five, he wears armor similar to that of a Roman gladiator, which also resembles the arms and legs of Soren's armor.
Aiden can be seen as narcissistic and egotistical. Aiden is rude to Jesse's gang in episode one, with him breaking a block, which led him burning Reuben's dragon costume and determinately destroying Jesse's build. However, in Episode four, if Jesse lets Lukas leave on good terms and lets him go after the rest of the Ocelots, Aiden will help Jesse's gang destroy the Wither Storm by distracting it with fireworks. Near the end of episode five, if Jesse leads Aiden to safety, Aiden apologizes for his wrong-doings, and then becomes a writer to start over. Jesse also has the option to instead throw Aiden over the edge of Sky City, which causes Aiden to still hold his grudge. Throughout episode five, he is shown as manipulative, selfish, and merciless, until the very end, in which he shows his true cowardice and determinant repentance for his actions.
- "Someone ordered eggs?"
- —Aiden to Jesse's gang, Isa, and Milo src
- "Well, if it isn't team trash bag! How was your stupid pig? I heard intense heat causes brain damage."
- —Aiden to Jesse at EnderCon about Reuben (Pig)'s incident. src
- Stained Glass
- Enchanted Diamond Sword (Formerly)
- Cyan Enchanted Flint and Steel (Temporarily)
- Spawn Eggs
- Firework Rockets (Determinant)
- Besides Aiden, Otis, TNT Dustin, and the Schoolboy are also voiced by Matthew Mercer.
- Aiden is the first antagonist in Minecraft Story Mode who can directly kill Jesse with a sword if they don't react quickly enough. (While Jesse does have a sword fight with Ivor earlier, Ivor won't kill Jesse if they don't react fast enough.)
- After Aiden is defeated, if Jesse takes him to safety and later tells him to make a new start, Aiden will show interest in building himself a house and becoming a writer.
- If Jesse chooses to help Lukas instead of Isa, they have the option to knock out one of Aiden's teeth.
- It is unknown what happened to Aiden after he was arrested.
- Oddly, if Jesse allows Aiden to help defeat the Wither Storm, in Episode 4 Aiden, Maya, and Gill can be seen, cheering in the crowd.
- If you decided to stay in Beacontown in "Above and Beyond" and allowed Radar to complete his monologue, Radar mentions that Jesse received a letter from Aiden, asking for a way to redeem himself.